Application and Registration Information
The University of the West Indies, Open Campus Barbados invites applications for admission to our pre-university and professional development programmes for the current academic year.
The University of the West Indies (UWI) Open Campus Barbados requires all applicants to its workforce development courses to submit a non-refundable BDS $20.00 fee with the application form.
The non-refundable BDS $30.00 application fee for the local certificate programmes remains the same.
Application Process - Workforce Development Courses
Prospective students can download and complete the application form and submit together with two passport-sized photos to the Pine Site.
Application Process - Local Certificate Programmes
Prospective students can download and complete the application form and submit together with two passport sized-photos; the original and one photocopy of the supporting documents listed below to the Pine Site. The staff will certify the photocopies of your documents and return the originals to you. You must submit all the required documents in order to complete the application process.
- Original birth certificate
- Original academic certificates/grade slips
- Original professional certificates/diplomas (where applicable)
- Official Transcripts
- Original marriage certificate (where applicable)
- Deed poll/Legal Affidavit if the present name is different from that on the Birth Certificate. (Each name must be spelt correctly and also correctly hyphenated, where necessary.)
- Job Letter (where applicable)
Track Your Application
For your application status please contact the UWI Open Campus Barbados at (246) 430-1120/1123/1125/1133. Or you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Feedback available as early as two weeks from the date of your application.