Local Programmes (Dominica)
The University of the West Indies Open campus Dominica is pleased to announce that we will be offering 11 face-to-face courses as part of Semester II from Monday, 13th January to Friday, 10th April 2020 in the following:
- Intermediate Excel (limited space) (13 weeks)
- Introduction to Supervisory Management (13 weeks)
- Building and Construction Management (13 weeks)
- Advanced Counselling (13 weeks)
- Project Management (13 weeks)
- Catering Services Management (13 weeks)
- Computer Networking System (10 weeks)
- Intermediate Conversational Kwèyol (10 weeks)
- Coaching Essentials II (10 weeks)
- Fundamentals of Songwriting (6 weeks)
- Public Speaking and Presentation Skills (6 weeks)
Click here for Courses Flyer
The cost of the courses are EC$250, EC $450 and EC$600 for the 6 weeks, 10 weeks and 13 weeks respectively. For a brief synopsis of the courses being offered click here, and to view the proposed time table click here.
The usual payment plans are available and deadline for registration is Thursday, 9th January 2020.
Fill out the registration form here
All payments should be made at the FirstCaribbean International Bank to the UWI Open Campus Account #1462810
To view all short courses for the Academic Year to click here.